The Georgia Collaborative Administrative Services Organization (ASO) is a partner with the Georgia Department of Behavioral Health and Development Disabilities (DBHDD) that facilitates the provision of integrated behavioral health and developmental disabilities supports and services to more than 200,000 Georgia residents statewide. Working with the DBHDD network of more than 600 providers, the Collaborative supports person-centered, whole-health, culturally sensitive supports and services to children, adolescents and adults. It is comprised of three partner companies: The Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL), Beacon Health Options (Beacon), and Delmarva Foundation.
- Supporting recovery, resiliency and independence
- Enhancing access to community service, ensuring the delivery of quality services to prevent unnecessary care in the most restrictive settings
- Providing a whole-health, person centered approach to care coordination
- Leveraging technology through an integrated, customizable platform allowing core functions to communicate
- Coordinating previously disparate systems to work efficiently
- Improving clinical outcomes and provider performance
Easy access to high-quality care that leads to a life of recovery and independence for the people we serve.
To support DBHDD in their mission to lead an accountable and effective continuum of care to support people with behavioral health challenges, and intellectual and developmental disabilities in a dynamic health care environment.
The Collaborative Leadership Team
Bringing together decades of expertise and talent, our leadership team consists of professionals whose experience spans public policy, clinical service delivery, behavioral health management, program strategy, product development and operations.
The Georgia Collaborative ASO
Chief Executive Officer
Chief Operating Officer
Alison Baker, MD
Chief Medical Officer
Chief Financial Officer
Katie Cossette, LCSW
Nathan Butzen, PsyD
Vice President, Behavioral Health
Vice President, Quality Management
Jessica Willhite, LPC
Director, Provider Relations
Derrick Kennedy, PhD
Director, Information Technology
Director, Reporting and Analytics
Jean Olshefsky, CPS, CARES
Director, Recovery and Advocacy
The Georgia Collaborative ASO Partners
Wendy Farmer, LPC
Chief Executive Officer, GCAL
Administrative Director, Delmarva Foundation