Access to Crisis Services
For immediate access to routine or crisis services, please call the Georgia Crisis and Access Line (GCAL) at 1-800-715-4225. GCAL is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year to help you or someone you care for in a crisis. GCAL professionals will:
- Provide telephonic crisis intervention services
- Dispatch mobile crisis teams
- Assist individuals in finding an open crisis or detox bed across the State
- Link individuals with urgent appointment services
In addition, GCAL will help you to access a State Funded provider in your area in a non-emergency as well.
A nationally accredited Health Care Call Center, crisis center, and partner in the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline, the Behavioral Health Link Crisis call Center is proud to operate the Georgia Crisis and Access Line.
- Find a Provider through ReferralConnect